Thursday, January 13, 2011

Will I ever get caught up?!

Nickolas was having no part in the "boys" photo
My favorite shot!
Nickolas, age 2 1/2
Lukas age 5
Mackenzie age 9
Jacksen Age 7



Couldn't for the life of us get a kid shot with Nick looking... so we settled

Where oh where does the time go?! I am kind of an every 6 month-catch up- kind of blogger. Actually not really a blogger at all these days but I will catch up... Simply to print this up one day as a journal ♥ So, although not in order, I'll post some recent family photos.

So, you know what I love about photos?? That you wouldn't know how hard it was to get everyone to look, stop fighting, smile, stop running out of the picture (Nickolas) etc etc. Good thing our photographer was able to photo shop a smiling face for Nick on a couple shots... Funny, how a picture can be so deceiving... LOL. We did have a good time though, and I was happy that Susanne was able to get some good shots in.

No comments: