Sunday, January 16, 2011

Computer Conference


We are now entering October of 2010 (almost done catching up, YAY) Anyhow, I found this picture of Nickolas watching October Conference with us on the computer. He was really quite enthralled with it. We got rid of our Satellite and Cable services over a year ago, so we always watch it on the computer now.

I must say that going TV-free was one of the best decisions we've made in a long time. AND we survived the first year, LOL!! I am not anti-TV or anything and I know there are some good educational programs, but for now, we are living tv and video game free. We play a lot more games (you know, the old school variety) with the kids, read a lot more books, and talk (shocking to hear I know) I love not having the TV background noise flowing through the house all the time, it's somehow refreshing! YES, we do have a million Disney movies and a subscription to netflix to fill in the gaps though ♥

No comments: