Friday, January 14, 2011

Mackenzie is in LOVE ♥♥♥

I knew this day was coming... So Mackenzie is the ultimate animal lover, and I mean ANY animal. Since she was really small she'd pick up bugs, spiders, anything. As she has grown older her love for all things 4-legged (and 5, and 6 and so on) has only intensified. Unfortunately for her... She was born into our house which is STRICTLY pet free. I know, I know, the damage we are doing to these poor children ( I hear it from my Mother on a regular basis... LOL) But, I don't have the time, energy, patience or frankly the desire to have any pets... And luckily, Randy agrees.
So Mackenzie is now horse back riding. It's a great relationship. The horses stay there and she can enjoy them often. She really is great at it too. When she first started she didn't want to wear the spurs because she was so afraid she'd hurt the horse... So sweet.


Look Ma, no hands!!



No comments: