Friday, January 14, 2011

First day of School Aug 2010

Another year at Breen Elementary... WE LOVE IT! Jack is now in 2nd grade and Mac is in 3rd. They woke up to a special breakfast and donned new clothes and shoes... The best part!
Luke, Nick and I walked them to their classrooms (the school is at the end of our street, so a very short walk) I do remember after returning home, I was amazed at the sudden silence... well, not really silence but definitely quieter than it had been. The kids have wonderful teachers and I am grateful everyday for them!

New shoes!

Did you notice that Jack looks rather bald?? Well, lets just say that I had a little mishap with the clippers the night before and had to buzz it all a bit shorter than we'd hoped for...
OOPS!
full tummies = happy kids

No comments: