Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I can get it myself

I have been able to get into some nasty habits... I will blame it on Lukas our #3. He has been the EASIEST child in that he has NEVER (I know, never say never) gotten into things he shouldn't... Really the first three were like that. We never needed baby locks, gates or any of that business, no coloring on walls, playing in toilets etc. and I never worried about them if I wasn't right next to them. Then came #4. If he had been the #1 there is a good chance I would have been too tired to have #s 2-4 But, the Lord knew that, so he graced our CrAzY family LAST.... He saved all the climbing, getting into EVERYTHING, and me not being able to turn my back on him for last. This morning I was upstairs cleaning (because I don't have to worry about my baby when he's downstairs right?!) I hollered down to ask #3 "how is the baby?" he quickly replied "oh, he's great" and went back to what he was doing.... AND HE WAS GREAT!! This is what I found when I finally went downstairs.... Yogurt anyone?? Oh, how I love this kid!!
enjoying some of his brother's left over yogurt from breakfast


2 comments:

Sarah said...

hehehe...#3 is doing this to us. I posted a video of her on Facebook yesterday. You should check it out. Shes a climber!

OLIVIA said...

This is #3 and #4 for me! Luckily #5 is a dream!