Monday, March 8, 2010

Chick Magnet?

So while I was doing dishes this morning I overheard Jack and Luke having a conversation. Jack (6) said " I sure wish I could have chicks like that" to which Luke (4) replied "me too" It caught my attention (and caught me off guard) so I looked up and to my relief they were looking at a farm book together and had stumbled on a page that had all these fuzzy little chicks... LOL!! I spose there will be a day in the near future (but not too near I hope) where the dialogue will be the same between them but they won't be referring to the fuzzy yellow ones anymore.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG! They will be little chick magnets though. Get ready momma!!!

themasons said...

oh yes! enjoy this moment in time it all comes way too soon! every night I sneak Christopher's cell phone to see who he's been texting throughout the day and I have found many times he's been talk'n with a few CHICKS simultaneously!

Amber said...

That is hilarious Theresa!! I know it's just right around the corner and trying to enjoy "the now" for now ♥ Miss your smiling face!!

OLIVIA said...

Enjoy the innocence! I am!

4Evos said...

OMG... I was totally laughing when I read this on your blog. Yes, your little guys will be chick magnets because they are so cute!!