Saturday, March 6, 2010

FINALLY...


Mackenzie turned eight in September but due to Randy's shoulder surgery he wasn't able to perform her baptism until January. She waited very patiently for it to heal up for her special day. Finally it came!! What a wonderful day. Beautiful weather, a room full of family and friends to share it with along with a peaceful spirit. I am so grateful to have shared that day with her. A friend of mine had said "enjoy your quiet moment with her right after she's baptized because you won't get to do it with the boys" I hadn't really thought that far ahead and I am so glad that she mentioned it to me. It was so neat to be able to see her glowing spirit right after the ordinance and talk with her for a brief moment; one I'll never forget as her Mother.

Mackenzie on her special day
Grandma Nonnie and Mac

Mom and Mac
Daddy and Mac right before her Baptism
Mackenzie and her buddy, Damien Mitchell
My three stooges

Papa Mickey, Papa Cal, Randy and Mac

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay!!! Congrats Mac!