Monday, October 6, 2008

Just call me Mr. Bump



So, I thought I should post about a very well known fact in our family:
JACK IS ACCIDENT PRONE!!
I got a call from the school on Friday letting me know that Jack had taken a header on the playground and that he had a goose egg above his left eye. Not too serious, so he stayed at school. Later that day it rained a bit which made the streets slick. While riding his bike in the court (which we'd asked him not too due to the rain) he took a serious tumble and got these lovely bumps and bruises on his cheek and chin (is it bad while your child is screaming bloody murder to say "I told you so?") Then again the next day bumped the top of his head pretty hard which gave him another goose egg. Will it ever end?? Luckily he's pretty resilient and will give himself a wink as he surveys the damage in the bathroom mirror.....
Planned? I hope not.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I know all about accidents when tayler was younger he fell allot and had all sorts of bruises and scraps and to this day still is a bit clumsy especially when he's tired. I do the same thing when I tell my kids not to do something and then they go ahead and do it anyways and get hurt I tell them as I am comforting I told you so maybe next time you'll listen to me.

Amber said...

Seriously hugh?