Friday, October 10, 2008

I can't believe it's been 2 months!!






Our friend Rebecca took these photos at a party last week and they were adorable so I had to post them. I don't think we've had a baby that smiled so early (@5 weeks) But he's so engaging. We are loving his wise spirit and sweet personality. What a joy it is to see the world again through the eyes of a newborn. I LOVE IT!! He's cooing (which is my favorite baby trait) and will turn his head to see who's talking. He's finding his hands (and desperately trying to get them in his mouth or rub his eyes) He just started sleeping 8 hours at night ( you can't see me, but I'm doing the victory dance right now!!) We love our little Nickolas and are so grateful to be parents.

7 comments:

Shan B. said...

Amber, your babies are always so cute. What a fantastic mom you are!!

Natasha said...

He is so cute I love the smiles they just make me want to smile with him

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

what a gorgeous little guy! Congrats on the 8 hrs a night! What a lucky mommy you are!

Knudson said...

Amber I loved the last two photos the most! what an adorable baby! 8 hours what a blessing! remember that feeling of relief!
Bec

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures, Gosh they change so much in a short amount of time.

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

There is nothing so precious as newborn photos! Hooray for sleep! Congrats!

Licia said...

He is so adorable.. I love the one of him laughing.. I can't believe how much he looks the other 3. He makes me want to laugh with him..