Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Are there meetings for blog-addicts?!

Mackenzie and her human doll: Nickolas

Just one more kiss, I'm sure he won't mind

The beaming big brother Jacksen

Snuggling up


Luke playing under the swing


Okay, so one would wonder why I am not sleeping while I can but really this blogging thing is kind of addicting. Do they have meetings for people who do this when really they should be sleeping? Anyhow, just wanted to share some more photos of Nickolas with the kids. Mackenzie and Jacksen are loving him to death every chance they get. They come bouncing in the door from school each day begging to hold thier brother. We better enjoy these moments because experience tells us that soon enough they'll be whining because he'll be getting into "their" things. Lukas has been so helpful to me during the day getting diapers for me and whatever else I ask him to do. He isn't really wanted to hold him so much as he loves playing with all the baby things which have taken over the house. He loves to play with the baby swing and listen to all the music it plays and the different speeds at which it swings. So that's it, I am loving life in this moment. Now onto potty training Luke. Monday I think we'll start. I'll keep you posted. We are getting him off his 3 meal a day addiction to PBJ sandwiches. He hasn't eaten much these past few days but we're sure when he's hungry enough he'll start eating with the rest of us. Hope so!!

8 comments:

Janeen said...

Yes, blogging is addicting. I do it does wear off though the initial rush of it, but I must say I have to limit myself to only twice a day. I love going back and finding how my blogging has evolved. I do learn something new every once in a while.

I am making my blog into a family book. This way I can use the saying “This is posterity. I am keeping my family journal!”

Amber said...

The family book sounds cool. How? Maybe an idea I can use? Chat soon

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

Hi Amber. I too am making my blog into a book every year after Christmas. I have a link on my blog that I might use this year. It is really quite inexpensive. You can even have them done in a hardcover. :)

Janeen said...

Go to www.blurb.com

It is very cool.

Megan said...

I'm so glad you're in! Blogging is a beautiful thing. Welcome to the insanity of Blog Land and all it entails.

Your newest is gorgeous, Amber!

Lindsay said...

Amber, looks like you are a winner of the cards. Please go to my blog and click on the "donate to Nie" button, pay the amount of your final bid, and email me the confirmation from paypal and I will send them your way. In your email, send me your home address too! Thanks for helping this family. I know that I have felt so good being able to help, I'm sure you have felt the same!

Lindsay said...

Sorry, Amber, here is my email -

lindsaysells@sbcglobal.net

OLIVIA said...

Amber!
We are stunned to see a new addition to your family! Of course time doesn't stand still but it seems like only yesterday we lived one street over and you were definitely not pregnant! Your new son is absolutely beautiful and we are so excited to see your family grow!

Take care!
We love you and can't wait to bump into you!
Olivia & Sam Elmer