Thursday, March 5, 2009

I have officially found my toes!!!

Always smiling!
He has officially found his toes!!





Trying some new foods!
We'll give a bit of an update on Nickolas... He is now 7 mos (where does the time go??) I cannot believe that it's already been that long. He's a whopping (ha ha ha) 14 pounds, but starting to get some chub on his body finally. He has found his toes, which is one of my MOST favorite baby discoveries of all time) He spends much of his time trying to fit his entire foot in his mouth, unfortunately it almost fits... He is VERY ticklish and laughs out loud. He just started stringing his D sounds together, so at 6 AM we'll here him shouting DAH, DAH, DAH at the top of his lungs. I just wish "DAH" was home to get him at that hour :) He is rolling all over the place and trying to sit up, but we're still working on that one. He loves the kids!! It's so fun to see him light up when they play with him, talk to him, or just when they are getting home from school. What a joy to have a baby in the house... He really is such a blessing to all of us :)
Today, I love being a Mom....








8 comments:

Shan B. said...

I seriously cannot believe he's 7 months!!! What fun!! So when you guys decide to have babies do you have a secret jar that holds only specific genes so they all look the same? Hahaha. It's so amazing to me how similar they look. So cute. Good thing they came at intervals & not all at the same time so there are some differences. ♥♥♥ Cute.

Janeen said...

Totally Love it when they find their toes. It's cute until there about 7 and are removing shoes and picking out the sock fuzzies!

OLIVIA said...

He is so adorable! I am so glad we can keep up with you through your blog! I love seeing the new faces in families, and seeing how the ones we do know continue to change.

The Bennett Family said...

Sooo Cute! Now I want one too!....to borrow! Seriously, your kids are way adorable! How fun!

Anonymous said...

I think he looks more like the Witt family, I see more of you in him. He's cute and getting bigger. Welcome back to bloggin'

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think he looks more like the Witt family, I see more of you in him. He's cute and getting bigger. Welcome back to bloggin'

2KT Faupula girls said...

Chunky! We love chunky babies! I wish I could squeeze him and pinch his chubby cheeks!