Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Flowers for everyone!

Mac and her goodies
Yum, C-A-N-D-YWow... check out that lolipop, Thanks Auntie


Mackenzie opening her surpise from Daddy
I love Tulips!!

Where do we begin?? It's been so long so I'm going to post some "oldies" but want them recorded on my blog. Valentines Day this year was great. Randy sent flowers to Mackenzie which brought back memories (which are still being created at 34) of my Dad sending me flowers. He still does it, in fact, he brought some over this year. I can remember when I was a missionary in Germany, he sent me a Valentines package and low and behold there was a silk rose in a plastic vase in there. What an act to follow. Luckily Randy is following nicely :) Aunt Emily also had some fun treats/toys for all the kids, which they enjoyed. Since I am a Coldstone lover I did invest wisely in some Coldstone cupcakes for everyone... YUMMO as Rachel Ray would say. We love this day!

1 comment:

OLIVIA said...

Yeah! I'm so happy your blogging again! We've missed seeing what's up with the Onsteins!