Friday, December 19, 2008

We are here!!

Okay, we finally made it! Well we've been moved for 3 weeks now but just FINALLY got Internet today... Wow, it was interesting not being connected for so long. The good news is that our new service is much faster, and wireless. So we are still unpacking (who knew it could take this long...) between starting the kids in a new school right in the middle of Christmas programs and parties, meeting new friends daily etc, it's been an adventure. We are loving our new place, the neighborhood, the school is AMAZING and we love our new ward. There are things we miss of course, but we feel so blessed with our new surroundings :)

We do have new numbers etc so if you need them, email me at our new email ramber2@att.net
and we can catch up. Hope everyone has a wonderful time these last days before Christmas. What a wonderful time it is.

1 comment:

Michelle Elena said...

Hi Amber
Wow your family has grown how are you doing this is Michelle Colvin or know Ybarra. I got married almost 2 years ago and have a sweet little girl named Kaylee. We live in Manteca, CA where Sam is a music teacher and life is good. I was so excited to see that you had a blog I have a blog also meybarra.blogspot.com. I'm going to add you to my list of friends and I hope you can do the same with me. keep in touch and it is good to know what is going on.