Monday, November 3, 2008

Spittles

Lauryn and her friend went as a hot dog and fries
Nickolas the bunny and Logan the monster

Emily and Logan
Luke the fireman
Jacksen the power ranger
Mackenzie the fairy
Had a great Halloween again! We all went to April's old neighborhood to spend the evening with her former neighbors (they have the best block parties all year long) We started off with a pot luck with about 15 families or so complete with "brain jello" mummy dogs, plenty of fabulicious chili and more. After dinner we all went out trick-or-treating as a big group. What fun! The kids loved spening time with their cousins and friends while collecting a ridiculous amount of sugary treats. Someone gave Lukas a full size bag of skittles and he came running down the sidewalk and said "look Daddy, I got spittles" He's never called them spittles before so it was great for a laugh. We got a bit of rain towards the end of the evening so it gave us a great excuse to head for home ( I was praying for it, since my feet were in pain after all the walking and I had to nurse the baby) Happy Halloween!









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was waiting to see what the Onstine kids were going to be for halloween; too cute!

Janeen said...

Isn't Halloween the BEST! Everyone gets to be a kid! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

They are all ADORABLE. I especially love the power ranger.

Melis said...

Hey Amber! Congratulations on the new baby! I just found your blog through the Knudsons. Did you guys have an enrichment night on blogging or something? Everyone in Marysville has them now. :) Your kids are so big now! It makes me realize mine are too I guess. You can see our blog at www.therussellhome.blogspot.com Keep in touch when you're not too busy with the 4 kids :) Melissa

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

My favorite is the 2 babies looking horrified together! What fun! Congrats on the birthday fun! I always celebrate when I manage to make it through 1 more year!

Melissa said...

fun costumes!

Knudson said...

AMber you are so awesome and so busy i bet, but i just tagged you so when you get an hour to blog in the middle of the night check out my blog for details. Sorry and love you! Bec