Monday, September 8, 2008

Cousin Sleep-overs

Mac, Tristyn, Randy and Jack reading bedtime stories
Randy and Karson playing Horsey
Tickle Tickle Tickle
Big Hugs for Uncle Randy

Superheros Jack, Luke and Kaden
Painting fingernails with our cousins
Grandma Nonnie enjoying the grandkids
Popcorn anyone??
Lukas loves popcorn too!



Thought I'd say a few words about our cousins (My Sister Julie's kids) Our kids love when they get to have a sleep over with their cousins. Although it doesn't occur as often as they'd like we have a blast when they come over. They are such great kids. These pictures are from two separate sleep overs so I could capture some fun moments. The girls love to paint fingers and toes. The boys love to play super heros and the little boys love to eat popcorn of course. Grandma Nonnie was sleeping over both times as well which the kids love because she is not only fun herself but the kids love her dogs Kozy and Roxy.



2 comments:

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

I am so jealous! I LOVE that your mom joins in on the sleepovers! I have always loved your mom! Looks like a fun time. I also loved seeing some other photos of Julies kids. I don't know them at all!

Janeen said...

I have to say that having cousins close by is a bonus everyday. It looks like the kids had a great time. You look fantastic! Who told our kids that they could grow up so fast!