Sunday, September 7, 2008

Double the Blessings

Papa Mickey and his newest Grandsons Randy, Papa Mickey, David and boys Papa Cal, Nickolas and Randy Uncle Chris and the boys
What a special day it was today! We had double the blessings at Church today. Nickolas and Logan (my sister Emily's baby) were blessed today. Most of our family was there which made it really special for us. We were sitting in church waiting for the services to begin when my brother Chris walked in... We didn't know he was going to fly in from Utah so Randy had tears in his eyes when he saw Chris because it meant so much to us that he was there.


After Church we all came back to our house for lunch. Everyone loved the homemade foccacia my Mom made and of course the famous hom-o-witt rolls with honey butter. Plenty of yummy food for everyone.


I am so grateful for Randy and that he is such a wonderful Father to our children. They are so lucky to have him for their Dad. Our children are lucky to have wonderful Grandparents all around and Auntie's, Uncles and cousins who love them. WHAT A BLESSING.


Okay, one funny thing about today: The house was buzzing with family and friends of course and Lukas was eating lunch with my Dad and Randy at the table. Lukas turned to Randy and said " I don't like all these people, I only like you and Mommy" You must know that Randy and My Dad both are not much for crowds and would much rather hide out in the"man cave" So, after having 2 social butterflies (Mac and Jack) we have Luke who is much like his Dad and Grandpa. I thought it was funny. So the day is over and I'm off to nurse #4 ( We keep calling him Luke, poor thing, we'll remember his name soon enough I hope) Oh, yeah it's Nickolas :-)
Night Night Ya'll.



1 comment:

Cuddles, Kisses & Tantrums said...

How cool for those boys to grow up so close in age. What a special day! You are lucky to have so much family close by. :)