Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!!

a bit backwards, but our trip ended with Lori breaking her ankle...
The Ice Angle "dance"
Lori, Carma and I at the Hocky game
Oh, yeah, and Arbonne had David Cook perform

And, David Cassidy (his wife is a VP with Arbonne)
Enjoying dinner with my girls Gayelynne and Lori
We "got it all" at NTC
Me and Krista Embry (Celebrity makeup artist)

So every year in April Arbonne has a National Training Conference that I attend. Every year we have a blast and go home exhausted from all the friends staying up all night to chat, sharing ideas, learning, growing and just having a wonderful time. Randy stays home with all the kids each year so that I can go :) Love my Randy. He's such a huge support to me and my Arbonne business (because he knows I am his only ticket to early retirement!!) We had an especially eventful trip this year. We stayed a couple extra days to enjoy some "girl time" Lori and Carma's cousin from Canada was visiting and her women's hockey team just happened to be playing in a tournament while we were there. Such a fun game! Unfortunately it ended with Lori missing a step on the way out and breaking her ankle (poor Lori) The only help we got was from a drunk Physician who was at the game (lol) Anyhow, she's recovering thank heavens. So, the trip was wonderful (mostly) I Love Arbonne!!








No comments: